Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ye Headless House Handbook...

Ah, the things you stumble across when you try to procrastinate on work by surfing the web!

In this case, I came across a note in ThinkWell#6 on your website regarding Ye Headlesse House Fighters' Handbook and Training Manual.  Yes, it is still available in hard copy.  (Some day I may get it scanned in so electronic copies are available.  Who knows, I might even put up a website and post it!)  The price is unchanged.  [US$8.00 each, plus $US2.00 postage (US$4.00 for Canadian addresses)]

Copies can be ordered from
  William Jouris
  684 Gwen Ct.
  Danville, CA 94526

2 comments:

Harriet said...

My procrastination involves going through old cassette tapes...I found your "Feasthall Ballads" in the collection, and looked you up! :-) --Lady Eiric MacBean, formerly of the Midrealm, now living in al-Barran, Outlands.

Sandra Dodd said...

It's on CD now, thanks to Mistress Anne Bigod. :-)